Smile Fast offers predictable results that feature our digital trial smile process, you get to see and feel your new smile before it’s delivered!
We take you through the smile fast journey.
Predictable process with life changing results.
Stage 1: Design your smile
SmileFast design & Consultation – A digital scan / impressions and photographs will be taken of your teeth. Using this information your new smile will be designed and a digital image will be created for you to approve.
Stage 2: Test drive your new smile
Smile refine – your new trial smile will be physically placed over your current teeth using temporary material for you to see your smile in real life. Any final tweaks and adjustments can be made to your smile to ensure a perfect next step.
Stage 3: Deliver your perfect smile
SmileFast direct – Your new smile will be fitted in one appointment; the process is pain free using minimally invasive techniques to deliver your dream smile.
Many people want a new smile but don’t know where to start, the SmileFast system has been produced by dentists to deliver perfect smiles at an affordable price.
The process is quicker, it’s digital and predictable with life changing results.
Benefits of SmileFast process…
- Digitally designed smiles
- Predictable results
- Minimally invasive
- Customisable bespoke smiles
- Affordable solutions
- High quality alternative to porcelain veneers
How much will a SmileFast treatment cost me?
- We understand how important it is to know the prices of the treatment that you will need.
- The treatment required will be determined by our Dentist based on your specific requirements and will vary from person to person.
- Prices are normally around £1500 (4 teeth) to £2500 (6 teeth). We are offering it as an introductory offer for £1200 (4 teeth) and £2200 (6 teeth)
- SmileFast Direct is significantly cheaper that the alternative Porcelain veneers.
- We offer interest free finance spread over 6/10 months to help spread the investment over a longer period or in more manageable instalments to suit your budget and circumstances