Enlighten Teeth Whitening
Enlighten Tooth Whitening System is a premium brand in tooth whitening, claiming to be the world’s best performing whitening treatments and among the most widely requested tooth whitening treatments available at our clinic. It is used for more difficult cases or when patients want guaranteed results of enlighten B1 brightness. This product will help reverse the years of everyday staining, boost your confidence, and give you an overall brighter, dazzling smile.
The treatment involves the use of an at-home kit as well as in practice treatment. For the best possible results, we recommend a combination of in-house and at-home treatments to give you long-lasting, winning smile.
Compare Enlighten B1 Teeth Whitening System to other whitening treatments
- Enlighten System guarantees Vita Shade B1 – the whitest shade on a regular dentist shade guide
- Enlighten B1 teeth whitening system combines at-home and in-practice whitening treatment to provide the best results.
- No need to make any dietary changes during enlighten B1 teeth whitening treatment
- Enlighten uses the lowest concentration (¼ less) of hydrogen peroxide than the standard whitening treatments available in the market so it doesn’t damage your gums or teeth
- Enlighten teeth whitening is the only whitening system that can offer to whiten your smile up to 16 shades
- Enlighten teeth whitening has minimal pain and sensitivity during treatment
- You can see results after your second enlighten teeth whitening treatment which is after 2 weeks of starting your treatment
- the materials used in Enlighten whitening have been established and used in dentistry for more than a century.
- Enlighten teeth whitening consists of customised whitening trays as per your requirements i.e more reservoir built-in for darker teeth
- You will get a anti-sensitivity tooth serum toothpaste which will help with reducing any sensitivity
What is the procedure?
First Visit: Initial Consultation
- Consultation to check your teeth are suitable for the Enlighten B1 teeth whitening treatment.
- Shade readings and impressions of your teeth will be taken.
- Your impressions will be sent to the Enlighten laboratory where they will produce high quality bleaching trays. This process should take around 2 weeks.
- You will also be asked to use the special Tooth Serum Toothpaste twice a day for two weeks.
- This is an ideal time to ask your dentist on any concerns or questions you may have.
- Collect your Enlighten home tooth whitening kit.
- You will be shown how to use the bleaching and gel whitening tray kit. This must be used for 14 consecutive nights!
- Free Evo-Seal desensitising swabs – help reduce any sensitivity during treatment.
- Remember to keep using you Enlighten Tooth serum toothpaste twice a day!
- 45 minute in chair session with dentist. Remember to bring you tooth trays with you!
- Special gel in trays to completely and evenly whitened to their maximum level.
- To ensure teeth remain at this lovely white bright level. We recommend using the trays once every other month. An extra gel syringe can be purchased which will last around 12 months.
To help with any potential sensitivity after the treatment, we recommend that you use anti-sensitivity toothpaste like Colgate or Sensodyne.
How much does it cost?
We offer the most competitive prices in London for the Enlighten B1 Teeth Whitening procedure. We are currently offering big saving and discounts and our prices are one of the best in the market compared to other dental clinics in London offering the same level of service.
- Enlighten Home Whitening kit for £399 (Usually £500)
- Enlighten Guaranteed Combi (Home kit and Chairside) for £499(Usually £700)
As there are so many teeth whitening options available in London it’s important to know which one is best for you and how will you react to the treatment. We are offering FREE Teeth whitening consultations with our highly experienced cosmetic dentists where you can ask all your questions, find out about your options and decide if you want to go ahead with any of our teeth whitening treatments.